The Ride for Food, Sunday September 25
Hey, Fresh Truck fam! We’re calling out anyone and everyone who loves bikes, healthy food, or good vibes. This year, Fresh Truck is participating the Three Squares New England Ride for Food, a bike ride to raise money for the MA nonprofits dedicated to addressing hunger and food access around Massachusetts. Eighteen different organizations are participating this year, with the goal of raising upwards of $350,000.
If you these guacamole-eating kids are as cute as we do, Join Team Fresh Truck for the ride and help us to continue driving food, health, community and two big big buses! Here are the details:
- The ride is taking place September 25th, beginning and ending at the Noble and Greenough School in Dedham.
- Riders can choose between a 10, 25, or 50 mile ride.
- All riders are asked to raise $1,000 by asking family, friends, and coworkers to donate. (Don’t worry, we’ll help you out along the way!)
- Don’t have a bike? No worries – these guys have you covered.
- Not up for riding, but still want to help? Sign up to volunteer or donate to the cause here.
The Ride for Food will have tons of food, fun activities, and music for the whole family. Not only will it be a great time, but every dollar raised will go to alleviating hunger in Massachusetts. If you have any questions, drop us a note or stop by our Weekly Market. See you at the Ride!
Shout out to our race team sponsors: