We are looking for a Program Manager to join our team!
About Fresh Truck
We’re on a mission to radically impact community health in Boston by celebrating food culture and getting fresh food to those who need it most. Fresh Truck operates two renovated school buses as mobile food markets, stocked with fresh fruit, vegetables, and healthy snacks. We partner with health centers and other community organizations to combine their services with access to affordable, healthy food.
What you’ll do
- Support the development and execution of Fresh Truck’s Weekly Market and Pop-up Event programs
- Establish and maintain partnerships with health centers, housing developments, schools and other social service agencies
- Work with the Chief Program Officer and community partners to develop grassroots outreach campaigns
- Empower community partners and shoppers to be food advocates in their neighborhood
- Represent Fresh Truck at tabling events, resident meetings, and community programs
Who you are
- An expert communicator who is comfortable striking up a conversation with anyone
- Experienced working with people from a wide range of backgrounds, ages, and experiences
- You have a network of people and community organizations in Boston
- A self-starter with an entrepreneurial spirit
- Bi-lingual; Spanish, Haitian Creole, Chinese or Vietnamese
- Competitive full-time salary
- Health insurance
- The opportunity to shape Fresh Truck’s growth and work day in and day out to make Boston a healthier city
Send a resume and a note about why you’re interested in the role to firstname.lastname@example.org.